According to § 5 TMG:
Wohldorfer Straße 30
Phone: 040/519 008 018
Fax: 040/519 008 051
Liability for content
As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 paragraph 1 of TMG for own contents on these pages under the general law. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored information, or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block access to information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, a relevant liability is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of such violations, we will remove the content immediately.
Liability for Links
Our site contains links to external websites over which we have no control. Therefore we can not accept any responsibility for their content. The respective provider or operator is always responsible for the contents of any Linked Site. The linked sites were checked at the time of linking for possible violations of law. Illegal contents were at the time of linking. A permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works provided on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, modification, distribution or any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies are permitted only for private, non-commercial use. As far as the content is not created by the website operator, the copyrights of third parties. Any duplication or labeled as such. Should you still be aware of copyright infringement, we ask for a hint. Upon notification of violations, we will remove the content immediately.
Who is responsible for the data processing with us
Responsible for the data processing is:
Wohldorfer Straße 30
040/519 008 018
If you only use our website for information purposes, our Internet service provider will only collect personal data that the browser you use transmits to its server. This is the following data:
- • IP address
- • the date and time of access to our website
- • time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- • access status (HTTP status)
- • the transferred amount of data
- • the internet service provider of the accessing system
- • the type of browser you are using and its version
- • the operating system you are using
- • the website from which you may have come to our website
- • the pages or subpages that you visit on our website
The aforementioned data are stored as log files on the servers of our Internet service provider. This is necessary to be able to display the website on the device you are using, as well as to ensure stability and security. For the above purposes, we have a legitimate interest in data processing. Legal basis: Data processing is based on our legitimate interest in the efficient and secure provision of our Internet offer, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Duration: The above data for the provision of our website will be stored for a period of 7 days and then deleted.
The cookies are used to make our website more user-friendly. Some elements of our website require that the calling browser be identified even after a page break. In particular, these cookies may contain information about language settings or log-in information.
For the above purposes, we have a legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
We delete or block your personal data as soon as the purpose of the storage is achieved or deleted. Any further storage will only take place if this is abandoned by national or European regulations. A blocking or deletion of the data in this case then takes place, if the storage period prescribed in the respective regulations expires, unless we need your data for the fulfillment of a contract concluded between us or if this is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Information on the possibilities for contacting us
Insofar as you contact us via e-mail, social media, telephone, fax, mail, our contact form or otherwise and provide us with personal data such as your name, telephone number or e-mail address, or other information about yourself or Your request, this data will be stored for processing your request in our home and processed. Legal basis: If you have submitted your request via our contact form, the legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR. If you submit your request in the context of contractual or pre-contractual relationships with us, the legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b. GDPR. If your request does not fall under any of the above categories, our legitimate interest in the processing of your data is to answer your request properly and in your favor, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Deletion: The personal data we collect will be deleted if no longer necessary. We check the requirement every 2 years. You can also revoke the data processing at any time.
Your rights under the GDPR
- • Right to information: You may request confirmation pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR as to whether and which personal data we process from you. In addition, you may provide us free of charge with information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition , the existence of a right of appeal and the origin of their data, if they were not collected from us. You also have the right to know whether your personal information has been transferred to a third country or to an international organization. If so, you have the right to obtain information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer.
- • Right to correction: Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, you may request the correction of incorrect or complete incomplete personal data stored by us and you.
- • Right to deletion: According to Art. 17 GDPR you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, as far as we do not need their processing for the following purposes:
- – to fulfill a legal obligation
- – to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- – to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information or
- – for reasons of public interest referred to in Article 17 (3) (c) and (d) of the GDPR.
- • Right to restriction: According to Art. 18 GDPR you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if
- – you will contest the accuracy of your data for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
- – the processing of your data is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and instead require the restriction of use of the data
- – we do no longer need your personal information for processing purposes, but you do need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights
- – you have filed an objection against the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, but it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons that justified us despite your opposition to further processing outweigh your rights
- • Right to Forward: If you have asserted the right of rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing to us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom you have disclosed your personal data, the rectification or deletion of the data requested by you or their limitation of processing unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed by us about these recipients.
- • Right to data portability: According to Art. 20 GDPR, you may request that we obtain the personal data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or request that you send it to another person in charge.
- • Right of appeal: According to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. For this you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, your workplace or our company headquarters.
Right to cancel
According to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time to us. The revocation you have declared does not alter the legality of the processing of your personal data until the revocation.
Right to contradict
You have the right to object for all the reasons that arise from your situation, which is based on a balance of interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR). This is especially the case if the data processing is not required to fulfill a contract. If you make use of your right of objection, we want to explain the reasons. We are your personal data, so we are opposite to you, so compelling legitimate reasons for data processing your interests and rights outweigh.
Regardless of the foregoing, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
Please direct your objection to the above-mentioned contact address of the responsible person.
We also apply state-of-the-art technical and organizational security measures to comply with data protection laws and to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties.